Bullnose Forums

Alt belt.

It sucks that Venolia is gone (by any real measure)

Wiseco/Carrillo will make anything you want if your pockets are deep enough.

Well, if $1100 for the set I ordered wasn't enough, I don't think anything is. I ordered the pistons thru Summit,(after calling the supplier and verifying they had a set in stock), were supposed to ship next day. Waited about a week, nothing. Emailed them and they said they were out of stock. I just canceled the order and, after many attempts to figure something out on my own, went with Scotty J's Towpak build. First use(before registration) will be stump pulling. 4WD LOW!!!

Well, if $1100 for the set I ordered wasn't enough, I don't think anything is. I ordered the pistons thru Summit,(after calling the supplier and verifying they had a set in stock), were supposed to ship next day. Waited about a week, nothing. Emailed them and they said they were out of stock. I just canceled the order and, after many attempts to figure something out on my own, went with Scotty J's Towpak build. First use(before registration) will be stump pulling. 4WD LOW!!!

Parkland Performance (nee Reincarnation Automotive) builds a STOUT engine.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed in Scotty's work.

You better have a beefy driveline if you're actually stump pulling.

Trees don't move (amhik)

Parkland Performance (nee Reincarnation Automotive) builds a STOUT engine.

I'm sure you won't be disappointed in Scotty's work.

You better have a beefy driveline if you're actually stump pulling.

Trees don't move (amhik)

I had the short block done by a local shop, but everything was done according to Scotty's specs. I ported the heads myself. The stumps are mostly rotted out, or less than 6 inches in diameter. Even so, I'll try to take is easy.

I had the short block done by a local shop, but everything was done according to Scotty's specs. I ported the heads myself. The stumps are mostly rotted out, or less than 6 inches in diameter. Even so, I'll try to take is easy.

A suggestion is to run your chain/cable over a spare rim near the stump.

Then you're pulling it out, instead of across the ground.

It's kind of like having a freestanding snatch block

I subscribed to his porting directions.

I may be a little aggressive with my die grinder. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

You should look at some of his old YouTube videos.

He and his brother bombing around in giant '70's land yachts.

It's a hoot!!!