Bullnose Forums

Return of Code 31...

ckuske

I rarely find an instance where it's easier to un'fix' something than it would have been to fix it right the first time around. :nabble_smiley_thinking:

That said, if this truck doesn't die before I do I'm sure there'll be more than one person cursing my innovative engineering! :nabble_smiley_whistling:

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Jim, I need to document Darth as I have my Lebaron for whoever winds up with either.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, I need to document Darth as I have my Lebaron for whoever winds up with either.

I’m out and about, but will comment later. However, BB’s aux battery should have been included in the figure as he came with one. But obviously not the winch nor bumper. Subtract for the headers, but add for the inverter, air compressor, bed cover, jack, etc, etc, etc.

On the other hand, there’s the D60 and SD springs, so….

I’m out and about, but will comment later. However, BB’s aux battery should have been included in the figure as he came with one. But obviously not the winch nor bumper. Subtract for the headers, but add for the inverter, air compressor, bed cover, jack, etc, etc, etc.

On the other hand, there’s the D60 and SD springs, so….

:nabble_smiley_blush:. Wrong thread.

:nabble_smiley_blush:. Wrong thread.

Gary, while I inadvertently have you here: The "Send email to member" function - I know you don't get an on screen confirmation, but I selected the "CC me" checkbox and didn't get an email copy.

I'm trying to send a message to Bill to get in touch with him regarding his generous offer - even if I didn't get a copy of the email, do we think the message was sent?

Gary, while I inadvertently have you here: The "Send email to member" function - I know you don't get an on screen confirmation, but I selected the "CC me" checkbox and didn't get an email copy.

I'm trying to send a message to Bill to get in touch with him regarding his generous offer - even if I didn't get a copy of the email, do we think the message was sent?

Not Gary but check your spam.

Might as well whitelist Nabble while you're at it.

The email system on the forum is a mess. That's apparently because Franklin, Mr Nabble, diddled with it to prevent spammers from using it. So it doesn't tell you when it sends a message, and doesn't always send one.

So I sent you and Bill an email to connect you 'cause I have your email addresses. Sorry.

The email system on the forum is a mess. That's apparently because Franklin, Mr Nabble, diddled with it to prevent spammers from using it. So it doesn't tell you when it sends a message, and doesn't always send one.

So I sent you and Bill an email to connect you 'cause I have your email addresses. Sorry.

No worries Gary, much appreciated!

It looks like the script or page is caught in a loop, it hits the same URLs more than a 500 times before it gives up. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

No worries Gary, much appreciated!

It looks like the script or page is caught in a loop, it hits the same URLs more than a 500 times before it gives up. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

Chris - Would you be willing to see if you can figure out how to fix it? I can make you an admin, which will let you examine or even edit the code that runs most of the forum. I say "most" because there is some core code that we cannot get to.

And the code is in Nabble, which is a one-off code. But it isn't that difficult to understand.

Chris - Would you be willing to see if you can figure out how to fix it? I can make you an admin, which will let you examine or even edit the code that runs most of the forum. I say "most" because there is some core code that we cannot get to.

And the code is in Nabble, which is a one-off code. But it isn't that difficult to understand.

Sure, I'd be happy to take a peek and see what I can do. No promises, but with enough time I can probably get to the correct layer of this onion :nabble_smiley_good: (its just like working on a Bullnose, you really don't know what you're getting into at the beginning!)

Sure, I'd be happy to take a peek and see what I can do. No promises, but with enough time I can probably get to the correct layer of this onion :nabble_smiley_good: (its just like working on a Bullnose, you really don't know what you're getting into at the beginning!)

Ok, I've made you an admin, but will email you with some info on how editing works. But be aware that you also have the power to delete the whole forum. :nabble_smiley_oh: