Bullnose Forums

Blue Top Steering Gears

Gary Lewis
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very happy with my Bluetooth in my Bronco. Good quick service. Packed well too.

Core exchange went well.

Hope to upgrade my 2 other trucks next year.

I too am very happy with the service I received though Blue Top. Every aspect of the transaction was five star. I'm talking communication, shipping/packaging and quality of the workmanship.

And here's something for you! I wanted my original steering box to be rebuilt. I even called them on this expressing my desire for it and confirming a few other questions I had about the process. Following their instructions on that matter, I shipped it out only to receive it not more that three days after I shipped it. Initially, I struggled to believe that the unit that they sent back to me was mine, as I got it back so quickly. That is until I opened the box and inspected my markings and other identifiers. I called them that day and told them how impressed I was that they had it back to me so quick. I can't remember the gentleman's name but he said, "we don't fool around here, we get things done." The steering box was fully painted, looked awesome and, even better, works wonderfully. In fact, I don't believe the steering on my truck has ever been this good, even when new. Love my Blue Top steering box!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I too am very happy with the service I received though Blue Top. Every aspect of the transaction was five star. I'm talking communication, shipping/packaging and quality of the workmanship.

And here's something for you! I wanted my original steering box to be rebuilt. I even called them on this expressing my desire for it and confirming a few other questions I had about the process. Following their instructions on that matter, I shipped it out only to receive it not more that three days after I shipped it. Initially, I struggled to believe that the unit that they sent back to me was mine, as I got it back so quickly. That is until I opened the box and inspected my markings and other identifiers. I called them that day and told them how impressed I was that they had it back to me so quick. I can't remember the gentleman's name but he said, "we don't fool around here, we get things done." The steering box was fully painted, looked awesome and, even better, works wonderfully. In fact, I don't believe the steering on my truck has ever been this good, even when new. Love my Blue Top steering box!!!

I'm more than happy with Blue Top. Not only did the box make a huge difference in the steering of Big Blue, but I had many email communications with them and they were very responsive. (I emailed them on a Saturday while they were closed and I got a response at 8:08 AM on Monday.)

So I have no hesitation in giving them a 5-star rating.

• 6 months later...
We've been very happy with ours so far. Finished the install a few months ago. Purchase, shipping, return of our core were all easy. We replaced the power steering pump, lower steering shaft and lower steering bushing all with this so it was a major change.