Bullnose Forums

Oversize front tank?

myrl883

The doors on the dually are flat, so they may be the same as the Flareside. I do know that filling Darth's tanks with the original vent setup was a nightmare. The vent tube would get gas running over the end and would "burp" a slug of gas back up it.

I changed Darth's to the later style where the functions are reversed, gas runs down the inside tube and the outside is the vent.

If it is flat then they must be the same I just could not remember when we looked it up back when.

As for the filler vent when I put mine back together I made sure the vent was long enough to stay put at both ends where they should fit into holders. I can fill both tanks as fast as the pump will pump.

Only 1 time did I have a issue with the rear tank filling, only took line 2 gallons?

I gave up and when I got in and flipped the switch the tank was full :nabble_smiley_blush:

Other wise it only hurts when I fill because of what it takes to fill both tanks $$$ :nabble_smiley_cry:

Dave ----

If it is flat then they must be the same I just could not remember when we looked it up back when.

As for the filler vent when I put mine back together I made sure the vent was long enough to stay put at both ends where they should fit into holders. I can fill both tanks as fast as the pump will pump.

Only 1 time did I have a issue with the rear tank filling, only took line 2 gallons?

I gave up and when I got in and flipped the switch the tank was full :nabble_smiley_blush:

Other wise it only hurts when I fill because of what it takes to fill both tanks $$$ :nabble_smiley_cry:

Dave ----

Tell me about the cost, 38 gals at 10 mpg.