Bullnose Forums

Build update 2

I do love the fact that the forum is tolerant of tangential discussions (just like a good family get together).

I too. The way open and relaxed discussion among friends should be.

A technical forum where you never smile while reading at is boring.

Why not have fun while having constructive technical exchanges, life is so short.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do love the fact that the forum is tolerant of tangential discussions (just like a good family get together).

I too. The way open and relaxed discussion among friends should be.

A technical forum where you never smile while reading at is boring.

Why not have fun while having constructive technical exchanges, life is so short.

You've got no idea...

I'm up all night, every night....

Towing cars fits well with my cptsd

Jim has a well hidden secret we’ll discover someday.

He is awake all night… and all day!

I suspect Jim has some stallion blood, he’s never totally sleeping, just mildly drowsy, ready to wake up and react.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I'm up all night, every night....

Towing cars fits well with my cptsd

Jim has a well hidden secret we’ll discover someday.

He is awake all night… and all day!

I suspect Jim has some stallion blood, he’s never totally sleeping, just mildly drowsy, ready to wake up and react.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Sometimes, you awake and lie perfectly still while you scan the room (or surroundings, if you're in the truck)

I'll also never sit with my back to the door.

It's all survival strategy. :nabble_smiley_what:

Sometimes, you awake and lie perfectly still while you scan the room (or surroundings, if you're in the truck)

I'll also never sit with my back to the door.

It's all survival strategy. :nabble_smiley_what:

I just recently realized why I can't sleep while facing the wall. It's instinct to back up to something solid and face the open. So nothing can sneak up on ya.

I just recently realized why I can't sleep while facing the wall. It's instinct to back up to something solid and face the open. So nothing can sneak up on ya.

Yup

The same reason why a dog will always 'hide' to poop.

They're vulnerable in the moment.

very true. it's also an example of how different people are. how they grew up. some are conditioned to be provided for and can sit, sleep, eat, or drink anywhere and never think about it. this is not me. I watch the door in restaurants. I notice cars going by. size, shape, speed etc. sometimes even year make and model along with details about the driver.

very true. it's also an example of how different people are. how they grew up. some are conditioned to be provided for and can sit, sleep, eat, or drink anywhere and never think about it. this is not me. I watch the door in restaurants. I notice cars going by. size, shape, speed etc. sometimes even year make and model along with details about the driver.

Yea that's me! I'm always watching who's around me. What people are doing and saying. The world's gettin crazier everyday.