Bullnose Forums

Build update 2

That's a fiddly operation. But you are getting soooo close, so take your time and do it right. :nabble_smiley_good:

The odd thing is that it's different on the intake and exhaust side. Machinist told me it was because the base cycle of the cam is different on intake and exhaust. It's tedious but I'll get it done. What worries me more is trying to remember how the whole front clip goes back on!:nabble_smiley_teeth:

That's a fiddly operation. But you are getting soooo close, so take your time and do it right. :nabble_smiley_good:

I'm planning on installing an msd box soon. It will be an analog 6al. I mainly got it for the rev limiter function. Thinking I might set it around 4000-4500. I doubt this truck will see revs higher than that, however, it's pretty well balanced, so I'm sure it could without issue.

I'm planning on installing an msd box soon. It will be an analog 6al. I mainly got it for the rev limiter function. Thinking I might set it around 4000-4500. I doubt this truck will see revs higher than that, however, it's pretty well balanced, so I'm sure it could without issue.

Finally got the MSD box in. Going to put it under the driver's seat, for heat protection, and because there's no more room under the hood.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Going to set the rev limiter to 5200. Pics when possible. I know I always says that but...

Finally got the MSD box in. Going to put it under the driver's seat, for heat protection, and because there's no more room under the hood.:nabble_smiley_happy:

Going to set the rev limiter to 5200. Pics when possible. I know I always says that but...

LOL! I'm doubting the "room" comment. I have an extra battery, two power distribution boxes, and an air cleaner box that I don't think you have - in the same size engine compartment. :nabble_smiley_evil:

But I don't disagree on the underseat placement. :nabble_smiley_wink:

LOL! I'm doubting the "room" comment. I have an extra battery, two power distribution boxes, and an air cleaner box that I don't think you have - in the same size engine compartment. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Yeah, it's pretty crowded. I also have a similar air cleaner setup.

I was thinking of the carbed dual air cleaner setup, which I have. Didn't you have one at one point?