Bullnose Forums

Let’s just say!

So with all that out of the way………it’s either new brake lines front to rear for a 87+ master cylinder or try sourcing/service my current (which from what I’ve gathered isn’t the best solution) why do I need to change the lines could I not just adapt the threads to the newer 87+ MC? Not trying to ruffle feathers and upset anyone I’m just a dude who wants a truck that is driven 5miles tops twice a month on 35mph roads to stop better just short of replacing the entire braking system. :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

- deleted -

- deleted -

Let’s clear the smoke here. I know VERY little about these ford trucks. the information I’ve been given from this thread has been so sporadic , argumentative and contradictory between each poster that I’m slightly confused. I just want the truck for work nothing more. I think everyone got a little too emotionally involved. I appreciate the information I got from this but. I don’t believe this forum is for me. So don’t ban yourself. I’ll just see my way to the door. Thanks.

Let’s clear the smoke here. I know VERY little about these ford trucks. the information I’ve been given from this thread has been so sporadic , argumentative and contradictory between each poster that I’m slightly confused. I just want the truck for work nothing more. I think everyone got a little too emotionally involved. I appreciate the information I got from this but. I don’t believe this forum is for me. So don’t ban yourself. I’ll just see my way to the door. Thanks.

I'm sorry you didn't catch my drift when I said I had the one I removed from Darth when I upgraded my brakes to newer specs. It is available for the cost of mailing it to you (probably a small flat rate box).