Bullnose Forums

New to the forum and new to Ford

Hello everyone! Recently picked up a 1982 F350 4speed 6.6l, it’s going to be used around our property as a farm/work truck. With the help of my wife and daughter we cleaned up what we could painted what needed it and updated it where it lacked. Again it’s a farm truck to us but sometimes I get carried away and make things nicer than they need to be. I’m a die hard Chevy guy but this truck is really growing on me and it’s been fun piece it together so far!

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I grew up a Chevy fan and look at me now. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Let's see some pics of the truck?

And, where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city/state or zip.

Thanks! I’m in NC I’m trying to upload a picture but I live in the middle of nowhere and don’t have enough signal! The truck is factory cab and chassis we built a rough cut pine wooden flatbed on it.

Thanks! I’m in NC I’m trying to upload a picture but I live in the middle of nowhere and don’t have enough signal! The truck is factory cab and chassis we built a rough cut pine wooden flatbed on it.

We seem to be getting a lot of members from NC. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Gary will be by asking if you want to join our members map.

You might have a look to see who else might be close.

I know Dave Grant (fuzzface) participates in car shows with his custom Flareside.

Well, even with full signal and 5G I can’t seem to get a picture to post. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong :nabble_anim_confused:

Click the orange box above the reply window (insert image) chose file, navigate to the pic on your device and select, under resize choose big size and click (insert image)

Wait for it to load to the server and click (post message)

This software can't handle large files.

Try resizing...