Bullnose Forums

Engine temperature gauge has no power to sending unit.

CDLong

:nabble_smiley_good:

Had to figure when you said there was no voltage to the sender and the resistance through the wire and sender was 65 ohms.

Dash is back in and all is well. Engine was warming up.Gauges_working.thumb.jpg.36d52af065342168132d5e1b56ff14b9.jpg

:nabble_smiley_good:

Had to figure when you said there was no voltage to the sender and the resistance through the wire and sender was 65 ohms.

Dash is back in and all is well. Engine was warming up.

The 'new to you' gauge looks good!

If you might consider going to our marketplace section/vendor reviews/ then rating and dropping a comment about your experience with thisoldpart*/Blue Truck Parts?

It helps other members to know about parts quality, shipping speed/good packaging, how well that vendor communicated with you about where you order was, etc...

Thanks! :nabble_anim_handshake:

If you might consider going to our marketplace section/vendor reviews/ then rating and dropping a comment about your experience with thisoldtruck/Blue Truck Parts?

It helps other members to know about parts quality, shipping speed/good packaging, how well that vendor communicated with you about where you order was, etc...

I tried, Sorry, but you can't create new topics here.

Note that you may still be able to reply to posts.

You may request permission to post here or contact Gary Lewis if you have questions.

If you might consider going to our marketplace section/vendor reviews/ then rating and dropping a comment about your experience with thisoldtruck/Blue Truck Parts?

I tried, Sorry, but you can't create new topics here.

Note that you may still be able to reply to posts.

You may request permission to post here or contact Gary Lewis if you have questions.

There isn't a poll there already?

Give me a minute. I'm looking up ewissions parts.

Good job, Jim! You even tagged the vendor, which is something I'd not thought of. I should go back through and do that on all of them. :nabble_smiley_good:

I screwed up his username until I went to tag them, so it was "a happy accident" on my part. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

I don't know how many -if any- other vendors are members, but it might help them...

Did you note the ewissions? 😉. 😂

I screwed up his username until I went to tag them, so it was "a happy accident" on my part. :nabble_smiley_teeth:

I don't know how many -if any- other vendors are members, but it might help them...

Did you note the ewissions? 😉. 😂

Should I change it to the 1-5 star rating like the rest?

Should I point out that there's a vendor review request category for those who can't make a poll there?

Should I change it to the 1-5 star rating like the rest?

Should I point out that there's a vendor review request category for those who can't make a poll there?

I did note "ewissions" and got a good :nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:.

And your ratings are great, no need to change.

Pointing out the vendor review request function might be good.