Bullnose Forums

ball joints replacement Dana 44 HD- PS Axle SHaft?

Jim, it's part 3123, but I think I have the Dana 44HD it looks similar the D50 Beams

With Ford EVERY inner spindle bearing they ever used on every car and truck ever produced has the same basic part number.

(Just had this with Gary last night)

Illustrations are entirely generic.

You need to go to the MPC to get an actual part# for your application.

But at least we are confirmed that this is the right bearing, in the right location?

With Ford EVERY inner spindle bearing they ever used on every car and truck ever produced has the same basic part number.

(Just had this with Gary last night)

Illustrations are entirely generic.

You need to go to the MPC to get an actual part# for your application.

But at least we are confirmed that this is the right bearing, in the right location?

Thanks Jim,

I'll start my search through the Documentation on this site.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Jim,

I'll start my search through the Documentation on this site.

Thanks ahead for all of the good info I've received already.

I am nearing the last of the procurement stage in this project and may in-fact have all of the needed parts, although...

The seal between the axle shaft and the knuckle. The one that is on there has a metal body, encapsulated by the rubber making the seal the 2 that I received from my local parts store, looks to be rubber only. has something changed or have I gotten the wrong parts?

I think that I have the 1175 for the image above, however I cant grasp the replacement part for the 3C132, and since I have a Dana 44HD, I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right part.

Any insight to solving this is greatly appreciated,