Bullnose Forums

New member 1986 F250 XLT Lariat

BruceM

Hi I’m the original owner of this truck. It’s a 1986 F-250 302 EFI with an overdrive transmission and red velour interior. No AC or power windows/locks. The current mileage is 69755. The reason I restarted going on this site is the letter “O” recently fell off the tailgate. Much effort went into trying to find it on the road with no success. Look forward to participating on this site. Thank you.

IMG_5585.jpeg.9be150c3abac69ba69f9d5f1decaedb3.jpegIMG_5584.jpeg.09d888b2039bc26c32880674de447640.jpeg

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

That is a very nice looking truck, and I'm impressed that you've kept it so well over the many years.

Where's home? We could put you on the map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) with a city/state or zip.

I’m in NY St. James. The zip is 11780. Thanks

I’m in NY St. James. The zip is 11780. Thanks

You are on the map. And you should look up Ecorsini. You can click his pin and then see a link to an email function in the forum. But bear in mind that said function appears not to work so I always tick the box to include myself in the email so I know if it goes.

If it doesn't go then come back and I'll get you his real email address. Also, he's not been on in just over two years so may no longer have the truck.