Bullnose Forums

Mouse in Parts Catalog

myrl883

As some of you know, I was a Ford parts counterman from 1985 until 2021. Back in the paper catalog days, when we received catalog update pages, somewhere in the illustrations could be found a mouse hidden in the drawing. At the back of the catalog, there were tear-out post cards, and the first few people in dealerships that found the mouse and sent a card back to Ford would get a small prize from Ford.

I've been looking, and can't for the life of me find any internet posts or pictures of those drawings. Does anyone have one that they could share? It would bring back some fun memories!

First I have heard of this but I was never a parts man to know this.

I wonder if we asked Bill aka; numbers dummy on the other forum if he would say anything?

I know he is not on it as much now days, he is missed.

Dave ----

Never heard of it either, and I was a Ford parts monkey in the early 90s. Never had much on books, but did mucho time on the microfiche.

Never heard of it either, and I was a Ford parts monkey in the early 90s. Never had much on books, but did mucho time on the microfiche.

They only did it on the printed paper catalogs, and I only saw one drawing with a mouse. Of all things, it was on an illustration of a bullnose instrument panel!