Bullnose Forums

Pictures of flaresides?

thelastkeg

I've been keeping an eye out for a flareside bed to swap onto one of my trucks for a couple of years now. The only ones I've found have either been in terrible shape or cost as much as an entire truck. I've ran across some beds from the 50s, and recall that the 50s beds were used on the 70s flaresides. Does anyone have any pictures of a what a bullnose with a 50s bed looks like?

Here you go from my personal collection of photos Ive collected over the years, a bullnose with a early F100 flareside bed.

FB_IMG_1659124261428.jpg.25379b11388944781162c7a5b6ced323.jpg

I've been keeping an eye out for a flareside bed to swap onto one of my trucks for a couple of years now. The only ones I've found have either been in terrible shape or cost as much as an entire truck. I've ran across some beds from the 50s, and recall that the 50s beds were used on the 70s flaresides. Does anyone have any pictures of a what a bullnose with a 50s bed looks like?

Here you go from my personal collection of photos Ive collected over the years, a bullnose with a early F100 flareside bed.

thats cool. I like the spare there.

Thanks for that picture. It doesn’t look quite like I expected it would. But, I just got home with this truck bed trailer today. I did some trading so the guy would meet me halfway, so we each ended up driving 2.5 hours one way. If you’re on here, thanks again for helping me out. It’ll either go on my 86 4x4, or more likely it’ll help me do my harebrained idea of changing my 95 into an 80-86. My wife didn’t mind us using her car for a more comfortable ride, and we ended up visiting several plant and garden stores on the way home. Only got a few strange looks I think.

IMG_6638.jpeg.e0fd0d60dcaaae56b742d0d8b187dcad.jpeg