Bullnose Forums

twin I beam tie rods

I did that same search, not alot of info.

I replaced all the links, ends, ties, ball joints from that search. I got the part numbers and ended up buying from Amazon.

Which part are you looking for? tie rod end? Tie rod sleeve? steering link?

Happy to help as much as I can, but just a little confused about which part you are looking for.

I replaced all the links, ends, ties, ball joints from that search. I got the part numbers and ended up buying from Amazon.

Which part are you looking for? tie rod end? Tie rod sleeve? steering link?

Happy to help as much as I can, but just a little confused about which part you are looking for.

I just needed the right side ,all of them. I found them at Napa but they are expensive and they are still made in China. I wanted Moog but the site did'nt really specify Twin I beam or Mono on them, neither does rock auto. I ordered some from parts geek, will see how they go because they did'nt really know if they are interchangeable from Mono/Twin I beam either.

I just needed the right side ,all of them. I found them at Napa but they are expensive and they are still made in China. I wanted Moog but the site did'nt really specify Twin I beam or Mono on them, neither does rock auto. I ordered some from parts geek, will see how they go because they did'nt really know if they are interchangeable from Mono/Twin I beam either.

You might try looking for applications 1984 F-350.

You can be guaranteed that's a D50 axle because the 350 didn't get a solid axle until '85.

Otherwise you need to look exclusively at. F-250 supercab applications to

be sure it's a D50.

You might try looking for applications 1984 F-350.

You can be guaranteed that's a D50 axle because the 350 didn't get a solid axle until '85.

Otherwise you need to look exclusively at. F-250 supercab applications to

be sure it's a D50.

Jim to the rescue!