Bullnose Forums

blower connections

Right....

So the blower Techguy already has in his truck has been hacked in there by some P.O.

Not surprising actually

That's what it looks like. Yes. :nabble_anim_crazy:

I also edited my original post to supply more information to it.

Hope it helps ... (although researching all that gave me a proverbial headache. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: )

yeah the truck is definitely a po. at least i know that its not worth going ahead with the wiring harness and other fixes, it runs and drives a little but its just a cobbled together mess. in reality i guess it just needs to go to the scrap yard,

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right....

So the blower Techguy already has in his truck has been hacked in there by some P.O.

Not surprising actually

That's what it looks like. Yes. :nabble_anim_crazy:

I also edited my original post to supply more information to it.

Hope it helps ... (although researching all that gave me a proverbial headache. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig: )

yeah the truck is definitely a po. at least i know that its not worth going ahead with the wiring harness and other fixes, it runs and drives a little but its just a cobbled together mess. in reality i guess it just needs to go to the scrap yard,

I would hate to see any of these trucks go to the scrap heap, but I do understand that sometimes they are far too gone etc... It does seem like the PO really hacked into it without much rhyme or reason. :nabble_smiley_sad:

If the Body is in good shape, it may be worth keeping as a parts truck, and you can build something up better etc...

I would hate to see any of these trucks go to the scrap heap, but I do understand that sometimes they are far too gone etc... It does seem like the PO really hacked into it without much rhyme or reason. :nabble_smiley_sad:

If the Body is in good shape, it may be worth keeping as a parts truck, and you can build something up better etc...

agreed, ive really been trying to keep it from going there. bodys in excellent shape, the cab no so much. i do have a parts truck with a good cab and heater vent system. cant get a title for it though, id have to remove it all and move to it. i barely have time now to work on it. but ya know maybe that would be the thing to do. i cant get any shops around here to call me back about putting a new harness in, really sad state of affairs