Bullnose Forums

New guy in town

Hello, glad to be here. I'm a retired truck driver that bought a 85 F-250, 4x4, 4speed 460 off an old farmer here in Okla. He converted it to a flatbed and dual rear wheels. It needs some work to make it ready for the road and this forum looks like the place to help me make it happen.

Welcome Dan! :nabble_waving_orig:

So it's still a pickup frame and single rear axle with spacers or something?

I was told they used a conversion kit to turn it into a dually,but then again they told me a lot of things.

I'm starting to find out a few things that were not true about what they told me, lol. The truck is at a welding shop rewelding the flatbed to the frame. It maybe a money pit, but we'll see.

They put narrow 16 inch old style [4 hand hole] wheels running 650 16 tires on the rear.

I was told they used a conversion kit to turn it into a dually,but then again they told me a lot of things.

I'm starting to find out a few things that were not true about what they told me, lol. The truck is at a welding shop rewelding the flatbed to the frame. It maybe a money pit, but we'll see.

They put narrow 16 inch old style [4 hand hole] wheels running 650 16 tires on the rear.

That seems reasonable.

Hopefully not a money pit, and you will have it on the road soon. :nabble_smiley_good: