Bullnose Forums

3G Conversion Connector Question

In the process of doing the wiring for the 3G conversion and ran in to a snag with the stator jumper connector. I ordered the connectors based on info I've found in multiple places which are these two connectors:

HP3910_Front.jpg.24c3a9bde306285e9a94e69a212e36e4.jpg

lrs-14290c_6460.jpg.76b7c462320eb6f3d22b71a95b6a1c7e.jpg

The alternator I'm running is the Bosch AL7534N

RockAuto Bosch 7534N Info

The issue is the socket on that alternator does not match the stator connector above. It looks like this.

PXL_20230518_014256251.jpg.64bcc8b6488c5fe604d6f3f191db45bb.jpg

Anyone have any idea what kind of connector this needs?

It's hard to imagine that a new alternator comes with a bent tab, down in the socket.

One would think that Bosch would check the connections as part of QC before they let it ship.

Please let us know how it resolves, and if you can't straighten it out, how Rock Auto responds to a claim.

It's hard to imagine that a new alternator comes with a bent tab, down in the socket.

One would think that Bosch would check the connections as part of QC before they let it ship.

Please let us know how it resolves, and if you can't straighten it out, how Rock Auto responds to a claim.

I was able to get the pin straightened out and the plug on with no issues today. Glad that was easy.

I was able to get the pin straightened out and the plug on with no issues today. Glad that was easy.

That's great that it was a simple repair. :nabble_smiley_cool:

You seem to have made a lot of progress in the past couple of days, and I always say Progress is good!. :nabble_smiley_super: