Bullnose Forums

Getting ready for the road

C.Jett

Jim, I don’t know why photo looks like crap when I enlarge it, I guess I did something wrong. CJ

It looks fine on my phone! 🤩

Are you saving it at a certain resolution, or are you using the resizing tool in the "insert image" drop-down?

I'll have a second (third?) look, if I can get to a larger screen tonight.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks fine on my phone! 🤩

Are you saving it at a certain resolution, or are you using the resizing tool in the "insert image" drop-down?

I'll have a second (third?) look, if I can get to a larger screen tonight.

Jim, It looks great when I enlarge in my photo library but not on the post. Yes, I used the drop down and set to center-medium. CJ

Jim, It looks great when I enlarge in my photo library but not on the post. Yes, I used the drop down and set to center-medium. CJ

CJ I'm not sure what exactly the file size is but obviously some artifact's of the compression algorithm and messing with your image.

CJ I'm not sure what exactly the file size is but obviously some artifact's of the compression algorithm and messing with your image.

If you edit your post and use Big Size the picture will be better but still far less crisp than in your photo library. Depending on what camera you used to take the pic the file size in your library could be many megabytes in size. But the forum only allows up to 1MB, so resizing it is needed. But going to Nabble's Big (750 x 750) or Medium (500 x 500) is pretty dramatic.

I use Photoshop to do my resizing and can easily get a file down to 500kb that is still crisp at full screen size. But when we go to InVision all of that will change and we'll have to figure out what limits we want to invoke.

Jim, will a Flux capacitor fix that? CJ

If you edit your post and use Big Size the picture will be better but still far less crisp than in your photo library. Depending on what camera you used to take the pic the file size in your library could be many megabytes in size. But the forum only allows up to 1MB, so resizing it is needed. But going to Nabble's Big (750 x 750) or Medium (500 x 500) is pretty dramatic.

I use Photoshop to do my resizing and can easily get a file down to 500kb that is still crisp at full screen size. But when we go to InVision all of that will change and we'll have to figure out what limits we want to invoke.

Gary, I can insert tab A into Slot B but I can wait for Invison for you to walk me thru it. I’m using my Apple Tablet for photos. CJ