Bullnose Forums

Newbie in ohio

sdelivery

Hey all, I guess I have been lurking around here for about 4 years now.

I never posted just absorbed.

The documentation is incredible and the comrade is great..

I have been rebuilding a 1980 F 100 short bed. 4700 # GVWR. It was built 10/79 and is Equipped with the 5.0 a C4 automatic and a 9 inch rear sporting 2.75-1 gears .20220614_134743.thumb.jpg.6c555d5710fd3b792f162728185ec386.jpg

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

Let's see that truck. 😉

Looks like you've done a great job.

Any before pictures or future plans?

I put a ford factory crate engine in the truck about six years ago when I first got the truck. I put an Edelbrock F4B and a Holley on it as well. The previous owner had just sprung for duel exhaust, a radiator and the seat recovered.

Of course it needed brakes all around and maintenance items.

I stripped another bull for front and rear sway bars and some accessories like floor lights,glove box light and clock.

I was going to power windows and factory tinted glass but decided against it because I didn't want to drill the holes.

I was using it as a gasp truck then and so I installed air bags in the rear and a compressor under the hood.

I put a ford factory crate engine in the truck about six years ago when I first got the truck. I put an Edelbrock F4B and a Holley on it as well. The previous owner had just sprung for duel exhaust, a radiator and the seat recovered.

Of course it needed brakes all around and maintenance items.

I stripped another bull for front and rear sway bars and some accessories like floor lights,glove box light and clock.

I was going to power windows and factory tinted glass but decided against it because I didn't want to drill the holes.

I was using it as a gasp truck then and so I installed air bags in the rear and a compressor under the hood.

What is a "gasp truck"?

Big Blue has air bags in the back, augmenting the leaf springs, as well as an on-board air compressor. But his runs on 110v AC. How does your run, on 12v DC?

What is a "gasp truck"?

Big Blue has air bags in the back, augmenting the leaf springs, as well as an on-board air compressor. But his runs on 110v AC. How does your run, on 12v DC?

I live by DRAGWAY42 one of the oldest strips. 44287.

"Gasp" was just an expression that I would actually use my truck as a well truck.

Mine compressor runs off 12 vdc and a little remote gauge panel, thT shows the pressure and allows adjustment from the drivers seat.

I live by DRAGWAY42 one of the oldest strips. 44287.

"Gasp" was just an expression that I would actually use my truck as a well truck.

Mine compressor runs off 12 vdc and a little remote gauge panel, thT shows the pressure and allows adjustment from the drivers seat.

You are now on the map. And I understand "gasp" now.