Bullnose Forums

New guy with an '86 SuperCab

RacingFan

That would be really cool to meet a bunch of you guys at the car show!

I'm planning on being there. I've not found the start time online so I'll be there at noon'ish.

I am checking with someone to see if they know the time they gather and will let you know but noon'ish sounds good too.

BTW if you eat from MoJo and tell them you are at the show you get a discount.

There is also a pizza place if you like that.

I think there is even a frozen yogurt store.

this would be a good time to have bullnose forum stickers on the trucks. I need to get a dozen or so.

I have a FTE sticker dose that count :nabble_smiley_evil:

It would be nice to see you but I do understand it is a long trip for you.

When you where in Mt Airy did you see Andy or Aunt Bee? LOL

I have taken LP up there a few times from Apex.

Dave ----

Good morning Dave and Mat! I have run into a bit of a problem for tomorrow. Last night I was tinkering around with the truck and broke my hood release cable, meaning I can't open my hood. Normally that wouldn't be a huge deal, but I have a loose wire that I haven't fixed yet and I can't start the truck without holding that wire while turning the key. Hence, I can't start my truck until I get the hood to open.

I'm going to work on it this evening after work but can't guarantee I'll get it in working order before tomorrow. As of right now, I'm probably going to have to play it safe and say I won't make it tomorrow.

I'd really like to have a Bullnose member get-together locally at some point, though, so let's stay in touch.

See you soon, I hope!

Wayne

Wayne

Sorry to hear about the hood release and hope you can get it open not only for the show but its nice to get under the hood once in a wile LOL

If you have something else to drive just show up to give a look around it is worth it just for that you dont need to show anything to look.

If I have time before I leave in the morning, got to do some running for the wife as she still cant get around yet, I will look to see if I can find the cable from my parts truck and bring it.

I just dont remember seeing it in a while :nabble_anim_confused:

Dave ----

The first place I thought it was it was not there and the other place in the garage the lights are burnt out so will need to check in day light.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne

If you have something else to drive just show up to give a look around it is worth it just for that you dont need to show anything to look.

That's a good point. I was so focused on bringing the truck I lost sight of just showing up! I'll stop by, just without the '86.

I'll be in my Ram instead. I know, I know, but it's what gets me around on a daily basis...

Wayne

Wayne

That's a good point. I was so focused on bringing the truck I lost sight of just showing up! I'll stop by, just without the '86.

I'll be in my Ram instead. I know, I know, but it's what gets me around on a daily basis...

Wayne

My DD when not driving the PU is a 02 Ram SUV so dont feel bad

Dave ----

I found the hood cable and will bring it along

Wayne

Wayne

My DD when not driving the PU is a 02 Ram SUV so dont feel bad

Dave ----

I found the hood cable and will bring it along

David, thanks again so much for the hood cable! I put it in this morning, works like a champ.

It was great meeting you, I hope we can do that more often, with or without car shows.

Take care and thanks again!

Wayne

David, thanks again so much for the hood cable! I put it in this morning, works like a champ.

It was great meeting you, I hope we can do that more often, with or without car shows.

Take care and thanks again!

Wayne

Wayne,

NP on the cable good to hear it worked out.

Someone has played it forward to me on needed parts so I play it forward to you.

You will find others do the same on here too.

We will meet up again if not there next month, remember first Saturday of the month, it will be at another cruise / show. I got your number and will text you what comes up.

Dave G.