Bullnose Forums

300 engine clutch release pivot pin [E0TZ-7A535-A] - NOS

Yikes! I started with the $150 one and then found the $190 one. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Clearly those folks know what they have. And there's a huge opportunity for someone to CNC these.

Who was looking for one recently? Was it Jonathan?

I had one I removed from a bad 300 one time and it was in like-new condition. I sent it to Ray Cecil but it likely went with his old Bullnose. Had I known at the time they'd be so hard to find I would have had a few made while I had it to measure/duplicate.

They'd be expensive to make here...but they could stamp 'em out for a few bucks each in China.:nabble_smiley_good:

Who was looking for one recently? Was it Jonathan?

I had one I removed from a bad 300 one time and it was in like-new condition. I sent it to Ray Cecil but it likely went with his old Bullnose. Had I known at the time they'd be so hard to find I would have had a few made while I had it to measure/duplicate.

They'd be expensive to make here...but they could stamp 'em out for a few bucks each in China.:nabble_smiley_good:

I would love a second one just to have in case and would even be willing to use it for measurement to get others made but I am cheap and will not pay $150 for one ...... just yet!

Dave ----