Bullnose Forums

Sound Track For Ford Truck Show

So it doesn't have to be pickup/car related?

Hooo boy! I can think of some Rockabilly tunes that might fit right in with a 50's theme.

Personal playlist items for me on the drive lol figured I drop em in the pot.

Jason Abbott

Andrew Gilbreath

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Abbott

Andrew Gilbreath

http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/laughing-25-x-25_orig.gif. I had painted the kitchen cabinets in our old house "Ford Truck Blue"..

Not quite turquoise, not quite robin's egg, but somewhere right in there.

It matched the cool '50's marbleized Formica counter almost exactly!

images.jpeg.43c5dccf4f3d169a00bf445bd43d707a.jpeg

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:. I had painted the kitchen cabinets in our old house "Ford Truck Blue"..

Not quite turquoise, not quite robin's egg, but somewhere right in there.

It matched the cool '50's marbleized Formica counter almost exactly!

By the way, when is the Truck show ?

I am required to provide dates for some travel in Sept... would be great to plan so I don't miss this.

By the way, when is the Truck show ?

I am required to provide dates for some travel in Sept... would be great to plan so I don't miss this.

Gary told me he's shooting for September 14th but I don't think that's set in stone (asked for getting time off work; based on that I haven't requested anything, I don't think that's a confirmed date). And without a date, no post about the show (Gary: this is your friendly reminder that this thread is literally the only thing on the site referring to the/a 2024 show!)

This website move (and his life in general) has been hectic from what I can gather... show is likely a bit on the back burner. A lot going on (I can relate!)

Gary told me he's shooting for September 14th but I don't think that's set in stone (asked for getting time off work; based on that I haven't requested anything, I don't think that's a confirmed date). And without a date, no post about the show (Gary: this is your friendly reminder that this thread is literally the only thing on the site referring to the/a 2024 show!)

This website move (and his life in general) has been hectic from what I can gather... show is likely a bit on the back burner. A lot going on (I can relate!)

Galaxie 500 by Jim Heath?

Link:

There's also Five-0 Ford:

He does like his hotrod when he isn't out touring with the band (200 gigs last year, not bad for 65 years old!)

Galaxie 500 by Jim Heath?

Link:

There's also Five-0 Ford:

He does like his hotrod when he isn't out touring with the band (200 gigs last year, not bad for 65 years old!)

The show is to be Sept 14 at the Chuch of Christ in Skiatook, Ok. There will be a dinner at the same place the night before for forum members and others.

I'll make an announcement soon. This has caught up with me apparently sleeping. :nabble_smiley_sad:

The show is to be Sept 14 at the Chuch of Christ in Skiatook, Ok. There will be a dinner at the same place the night before for forum members and others.

I'll make an announcement soon. This has caught up with me apparently sleeping. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Tail on the Tailgate - Neal Mccoy

• 1 month later...

Vinny, whereabouts you setting roots in NC?

Brevard, Transylvainia County, NC, until I can get further up the mountain....

Just got Janey's old iPad set up and a playlist created. Found almost everything y'all suggested on Apple Music, but not quite all. Anyway, there's lots of music so I'll have to listen to it tomorrow. And pair the iPad to the Sony in Big Blue.

Thanks guys!