windshield

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

windshield

b.colder
newbie here but not to the  bull nose have owned 4 one f100 302 auto short bed/1983 f150 360 auto now a 1984 f150  org miles 65xxxx miles was my uncles be sitting
 about 20 yrs its a 300 6 auto my love of the fords runs thru my familys blood my dad wouldnt have any other car or truck have a big question will post later thanks for letting me join b.colder
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: windshield

85lebaront2
Administrator
Welcome aboard, glad to have you. Pleas read our guidelines at New Members Start Here.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: windshield

b.colder
im back, my question is the windshiel on a 84 f150 had it replaced org was leaking  the middle at the bottom the windshield they installed, looks a little short with wise the person said couldnt get the org this one is for a 89 but should work fine 3 days later rained, an it leaked on the drivers side an pass side in both corners called them back out ck,d , said the pinch welds were bad so what im asking is there a diffrents in the windshields, thanks you