Bullnose Forums

Bumper brackets [E0TZ-17788-C & E0TZ-17787-C?] - NOS

I can't confirm what those fit as I can't find that # in the MPC.

Ralph?

From their own description it should be the inner Left and right brackets for the contour bumper, IE: Without Step Bumper.

But the part number for that is ...

1980/86 F-100/350 Without Step Bumper: RH: E0TZ-17787-B and LH: E0TZ-17788-B respectfully.

The Bronco is RH: E0TZ-17787-A and LH: E0TZ-17788-A.

So it's either a typo or for something not listed in either MPCs that I have anymore.

Weird that. :nabble_smiley_what:

From their own description it should be the inner Left and right brackets for the contour bumper, IE: Without Step Bumper.

But the part number for that is ...

1980/86 F-100/350 Without Step Bumper: RH: E0TZ-17787-B and LH: E0TZ-17788-B respectfully.

The Bronco is RH: E0TZ-17787-A and LH: E0TZ-17788-A.

So it's either a typo or for something not listed in either MPCs that I have anymore.

Weird that. :nabble_smiley_what:

Thanks, Ralph. I couldn’t find it either.

Vic - I agree that those brackets look like the ones in the illustration. However, Flareside brackets are part numbers E0TZ 17787—F R.H.-inner and outer and E0TZ 17788—D L.H.-inner and outer. So either the ones in the advert aren't those or they are mislabeled.

Vic - I agree that those brackets look like the ones in the illustration. However, Flareside brackets are part numbers E0TZ 17787—F R.H.-inner and outer and E0TZ 17788—D L.H.-inner and outer. So either the ones in the advert aren't those or they are mislabeled.

I suspect a scan of older microfiche MPCs will show other suffixes.