Bullnose Forums

1980 partaily restored dashboard.

I have partially restored 1980 dashboard for sale. Including the materials you see for in pic for repair. Big cracks repaired, needs smoothing, texture and paint. I filled in hole for for speaker backing with 1/4" plywood behind. $150 you pick up, if you want it shipped, I can get quote from UPS to pack and ship and you pay actual cost.dash1.jpg.57db0d927e3b6946f4d8fb4316fd0c3d.jpg

dash2.jpg.569e8692285162675ab98ed8f867723e.jpg

Thanks for joining. But you may have missed the email that Scott sent you asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction in that folder.

We ask people to do that because we hold everyone to the guidelines and want to ensure you’ve read them. But not everyone sees the email before posting. So please look for it and follow the instructions therein.

Thanks for joining. But you may have missed the email that Scott sent you asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then post an introduction in that folder.

We ask people to do that because we hold everyone to the guidelines and want to ensure you’ve read them. But not everyone sees the email before posting. So please look for it and follow the instructions therein.

Thanks for posting the intro. And welcome back. :nabble_smiley_good:

In the intro you said you also have some shop manuals and "various parts". You are welcome to list them for sale as well.

• 1 month later...

Where to buy the padded dash filler?