Bullnose Forums

Welcoming the new year...

Happy New Year, friends!!!

As I sit here and watch the glorious sun rise on this first morning of the new year, it feels like we have a blank book before us. It is the feeling I used to get as a kid when I got a new notebook and vowed to write something wonderful. A feeling that says anything is possible and we can do and go wherever we want to.

I hope your New Year will be wonderful for you and yours, and it'll provide the time for you to get things done you've always wanted to do.

As I sit here and watch the glorious sun rise on this first morning of the new year, it feels like we have a blank book before us. It is the feeling I used to get as a kid when I got a new notebook and vowed to write something wonderful. A feeling that says anything is possible and we can do and go wherever we want to.

I hope your New Year will be wonderful for you and yours, and it'll provide the time for you to get things done you've always wanted to do.

That's wonderfully stated, Gary! New notebook.......LOL!

Agreed! I went to bed at 11pm last night and slept until 8am LOL. This is a record for me...I am feeling super rested and re-charged for the beginning of 2023! I normally only get about 6-7 hours of sleep...never 9.

Time to get my butt in gear and get stuff done! (In 2023 I mean, not necessarily today LOL)

Thanks, John. I have the communion thoughts at church today, and was working on them when the sun came up. I was going to say "it was inspirational" but someone else just used those words. :nabble_smiley_cool: