Bullnose Forums

Bullnose Christmas

Powerman5K

You must have been good! Those look great! :nabble_anim_claps:

I got Koito headlight shells and Tungsram +120 bulbs for Big Blue. You can't see the difference they make in this pic, but they really do make a big difference over halogen sealed beams.

My gifts from others were an 8" bench grinder, and a flex-head ratcheting wrench set, both of which I have already put to great use.

My gift to myself was a new welder setup that will be used to repair the rust in my F350.

My gift to my F350 was a shiny set of repro hood letters from Dennis Carpenter. :nabble_smiley_good:

Do drill/impact batteries count since I do use them when working on my trucks? Was gifted a high-output one to go with the 1/2" impact I was gifted as an early present a month ago.

I might Xmas myself some lighting upgrades... but that was another thread.

Shaun - You must have been a really good guy all year! :nabble_smiley_oh:

Larry - If your impact responds the way mine do to a high-output battery you'll be surprised what that impact can do.

Shaun - You must have been a really good guy all year! :nabble_smiley_oh:

Larry - If your impact responds the way mine do to a high-output battery you'll be surprised what that impact can do.

Got a new heater for my shop and mounted it up yesterday. Tough job doing it by myself, but I managed without damage to the unit or injury to self.....LOL! Where are your friends when you need them! Will wire it up Monday.

Truck didn't get squat, but I think he's telling me he needs a new radiator. I pulled him out of the shop yesterday and let it idle for awhile and saw a small puddle of water under it. Might be the lower radiator hose, but no time to check.

Garage_Heater.thumb.jpeg.3d1e9f001ad15e81e780e2cde56e8a2b.jpeg

Got a new heater for my shop and mounted it up yesterday. Tough job doing it by myself, but I managed without damage to the unit or injury to self.....LOL! Where are your friends when you need them! Will wire it up Monday.

Truck didn't get squat, but I think he's telling me he needs a new radiator. I pulled him out of the shop yesterday and let it idle for awhile and saw a small puddle of water under it. Might be the lower radiator hose, but no time to check.

That should do the trick, John. Especially with the temps we are having. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for the radiator, we'll hope for a hose leak.