Bullnose Forums

302 / 351 Motor Mount Perches

James - Those are nice. Thanks. Would it be ok if I put them on our page at Documentation/Exterior/Frames/Engine Perches? It looks like we are lacking the Windsor perch pics.

Looks like you're missing the 460 ones Gary, do you have a photo to add from Big Blue, or should I snap one from my truck since I have the engine out?

Looks like you're missing the 460 ones Gary, do you have a photo to add from Big Blue, or should I snap one from my truck since I have the engine out?

Shaun - Any ones I have for Big Blue would be for other purposes, like showing the hole :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: cut in the crossmember or the patch Welder Scott put in. So if you could snap some that would be a big help. Thanks!

James - Those are nice. Thanks. Would it be ok if I put them on our page at Documentation/Exterior/Frames/Engine Perches? It looks like we are lacking the Windsor perch pics.

I posted them so you could add them. I am thrilled about this sight and it's resources and will contribute whenever I can.

Don't forget to add 37073 to the map! Wouldn't mind networking with some locals, we may be able to help each other!

I posted them so you could add them. I am thrilled about this sight and it's resources and will contribute whenever I can.

Don't forget to add 37073 to the map! Wouldn't mind networking with some locals, we may be able to help each other!

Thanks! And you are now on the map - but check to see that it is where it should be. However, we don't really want it to be too precise for fear of having unwanted visitors.

Shaun - Any ones I have for Big Blue would be for other purposes, like showing the hole :nabble_florida-man-42_orig: cut in the crossmember or the patch Welder Scott put in. So if you could snap some that would be a big help. Thanks!

I will get some quality ones tomorrow and send them your way.

Shaun - Any ones I have for Big Blue would be for other purposes, like showing the hole http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/uploads/6/5/8/7/65879365/florida-man-42_orig.jpg cut in the crossmember or the patch Welder Scott put in. So if you could snap some that would be a big help. Thanks!

I will get some quality ones tomorrow and send them your way.

460 Perches:

DSCN2582.jpg.a7de5267982ac8c2d287017cf08cc69f.jpg

DSCN2583.jpg.5f693a41ac0d0bb7d1c514a9b10affbe.jpg

DSCN2584.jpg.4d58787c676d4f3b35af7fac8d747d55.jpg