Bullnose Forums

Noob

gtanns

Hey guys,

Found this site through following Ford-Trucks of course. Thanks for creating it Gary!

Bought my truck in 2012 in Ontario and puttered around on it @ my buddy's barn for 2 years. After getting new panels / southern box /gaskets / leaf spring and working on the interior I got a cap, loaded it to the gills and literally very first drive, drove it Summer 2014 4000 km to Vancouver, BC - (without a hitch!) which is where I'm at now. Was my daily for a few years here, but I walk to work now fortunately...And, now, after recently buying an engagement ring, there is no conflict of interest in my piggy bank :nabble_smiley_good: I've started a project thread in the Projects forum:nabble_anim_working:

Thanks guys! Stoked to have found it too:nabble_smiley_cool: Yes Rembrant, all of my extended family is from NS and I went to high school in Fall River:nabble_smiley_good:

Cool stuff. I'm on the other side of the city from Fall River, out towards Peggys Cove.

In any case, welcome aboard. Great bunch on here, and Gary is a great resource!

Thanks guys! Stoked to have found it too:nabble_smiley_cool: Yes Rembrant, all of my extended family is from NS and I went to high school in Fall River:nabble_smiley_good:

Cool stuff. I'm on the other side of the city from Fall River, out towards Peggys Cove.

In any case, welcome aboard. Great bunch on here, and Gary is a great resource!

Welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome aboard!! I too just joined.

I've been told my Grandfather came to the US through NS from Ireland, joined the US military for WWI to get his citizenship. Not sure it that's true or Not.

Sully