Bullnose Forums

my own take on the 83 brochure....

66gtk

Dave - That’s a good idea. I could do a photo book with pics of the t-case being powder coated, the engine being built, the upper and lower plenums and valve covers PC’d, the SAS/RSK, etc. I have LOTS of pics.

I am afraid that «etc» is the key word...

Gary, a single book won't suffice, you're going to need at least a trilogy, probably a quadrilogy, and more likely an encyclopedia.

The truck will disappear behind a wall of picts and text. Lot of typing to come!

:nabble_anim_working:

And you'll need to find a different title, ´cause «The Neverending Story» is already used by someone else.

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Yeah, a little bit of work has been done to the truck. :nabble_smiley_evil:

But if they see pics of the work then I think that's about the best I can do. It isn't a gee-whiz truck with a perfect body that looks NOS. Nor a go-anywhere Bronco with big wheels. But it'll do anything I want it to do, for sure.

But if they see pics of the work then I think that's about the best I can do.

I agree. We live in a light speed world, in which reading a text (on top of that a technical one) is too much time consuming. Images have much better impact, and "moving images" are at top.

If you really want to capture visitors attention, maybe an iPad sitting on the radiator support, with a loop slide show of your best pictures, a front cover from Troy, and your voice explanation in back ground, could have a huge success.

Even the shiniest truck exposed too close from BigBlue with a dull old fashion 8 1/2 x 11 in the window :nabble_smiley_evil: will fade away.

It's all about seduction, the game is never a fair one, no?

:nabble_smiley_wink:

But if they see pics of the work then I think that's about the best I can do.

I agree. We live in a light speed world, in which reading a text (on top of that a technical one) is too much time consuming. Images have much better impact, and "moving images" are at top.

If you really want to capture visitors attention, maybe an iPad sitting on the radiator support, with a loop slide show of your best pictures, a front cover from Troy, and your voice explanation in back ground, could have a huge success.

Even the shiniest truck exposed too close from BigBlue with a dull old fashion 8 1/2 x 11 in the window :nabble_smiley_evil: will fade away.

It's all about seduction, the game is never a fair one, no?

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I not really concerned that Big Blue wins trophies. especially since lately he's only been going to my shows and the voters there are the people that wander in off the street. However, if I were to take him to a more serious show then the iPad idea would be nice. I could tell the story my way. :nabble_smiley_good: