Bullnose Forums

Source for dash bezel lenses

67Charger

There is not a good source for them, as they were only serviced with the WHOLE bezel assembly.

If you can find a busted Bezel with intact lenses, they are easily swapped with a exacto knife, soldering iron and/or glue.

Ralph! You've been "here" only a few hours and you are already helping? :nabble_smiley_oh:

Sure glad to have you. Feels like old times. :nabble_smiley_good:

I have scavenged these at the junkyard before, but unfortunately there isn’t a great way to glue them back in place that looks clean and original. It takes a lot of care and I do not recommend runny super glue that likes to spread by capillary action over the matte surface of the lens.

I have scavenged these at the junkyard before, but unfortunately there isn’t a great way to glue them back in place that looks clean and original. It takes a lot of care and I do not recommend runny super glue that likes to spread by capillary action over the matte surface of the lens.

Thanks. That's what I was finding. Junkyarding we go!

Even worse, superglue will destroy the coloring of the lenses - I am reminded of this fact every time I signal left. :nabble_smiley_sad: