Bullnose Forums

Taking The Twins For A Driving Lesson

Gary Lewis

Well, we did it! Same field as 8 years ago, but today they were in charge.

Always fun to see growing kids!

Time goes so fast!

There was clearly a lot of joy and love in the truck's cab today!

Gary, you're building your grandchildren some endless memories, that's great!

Thanks, Jeff. We have a lot of fun together. :nabble_smiley_good:

Just now my granddaughter and I got to talking about dust explosions and I explained that even steel will burn if ground fine enough. She said her brother would love to see that, so later today we'll scoop up some grindings from around the bench grinder, get the propane torch, and see what happens. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Just now my granddaughter and I got to talking about dust explosions and I explained that even steel will burn if ground fine enough. She said her brother would love to see that, so later today we'll scoop up some grindings from around the bench grinder, get the propane torch, and see what happens. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Lol! I LOVE that kind of real life lessons.

:nabble_anim_claps:

I assume the next experiment after that will be proper thermite? You're definitely the cool grandpa!