Bullnose Forums

Transfer case [E2TZ-7005-A] - NOS

That's interesting. Part # E2TZ 7005-A doesn't show in the MPC that I have on DVD which is from 1994, but I'll bet it does in the 1982 version I have on microfiche. There's a note on the box for the one on ebay that says "RB E4TZ-D", which is MPC-speak for "replaced by E4TZ 7005-D". And in the snippet from the 1994 version, below, you can see that part #.

But, that part # is for the front half, and what is shown in the pics is the rear half. So the note should have said "RB E4TZ-C".

Is there any way he is going to get $285 or more for half of a case? :nabble_anim_confused:

parts-list-1_2.thumb.jpg.28524f237ce7c58d9b2ad8dd249fd148.jpg

What part of "that" do you mean? That the parts in the pic.... Oh yes! The parts are the front half! :nabble_smiley_blush:

I know Ford 208s are backward from Dodge and Chevy 208s, but that's definitely the front. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Yep. I was thinking "You see all those bolt holes in a radial fashion? That's where the transfer case bolts on." But this IS the transfer case, not the transmission. :nabble_smiley_cry: