Bullnose Forums

New From Oklahoma

85pig

New Bullnose owner from Oklahoma. Wasn’t looking for another vehicle, but ran onto an 85 4x4 with a 300 and 4-speed - which is my preference. Turns out the old thing has some substantial blow-by, so it’s going to get a rebuild. Will be lurking for an education on these, so thanks for having me.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You may have missed my email asking you to post your intro in the New Member's Start Here folder. That's not unusual, but we ask that because we have the guidelines posted there and want everyone to have had a chance to read them since we'll hold you to them. So, have you read them?

And, where in Okiehoma? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or zip. Who knows, you may be my neighbor - I'm in Skiatook.

You may have missed my email asking you to post your intro in the New Member's Start Here folder. That's not unusual, but we ask that because we have the guidelines posted there and want everyone to have had a chance to read them since we'll hold you to them. So, have you read them?

And, where in Okiehoma? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or zip. Who knows, you may be my neighbor - I'm in Skiatook.

Looks like we’re neighbors; I’m just outside the metropolis of Oologah!

LOL! Well, if Oologah is a metropolis then Skiatook is a megalopolis. (For the others, we are about 20 miles apart in little bitty towns.)

Anyway, you are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome aboard! Love the 85pig name, and Oologah too lol. Neat.

Lots of 300-six fans and experts on here.

Thanks all. Apologies for this being where it is; it was supposed to be in the "New Member" forum, but I was working on my iFail, so somehow I put it here. Not as phone-savvy as my kids are.

Thanks all. Apologies for this being where it is; it was supposed to be in the "New Member" forum, but I was working on my iFail, so somehow I put it here. Not as phone-savvy as my kids are.

We'll forgive you. But you have read the guidelines? They are posted in the New Members Start Here folder if not.

Welcome to the forum! Good to have another fella Okie among us. Wagoner Oklahoma here.