Bullnose Forums

Scotty Kilmer Bullnose Review

Rembrant

(I'm not even going to take a look at this handsome truck, because I don't want to give people like him the views)

Haha, good point. Just for the record, since it was me that posted this, I do not follow the guy, but because I'm always searching for automotive stuff, his videos often pop up, and when I saw the Bullnose I couldn't resist.

His videos always comes up cause youtube promotes him like crazy. I do youtube searches at work for some vehicles to locate connectors and such and they will recommend to me as the top search result a video of his about how bmw is going out of business or some bs.

(I'm not even going to take a look at this handsome truck, because I don't want to give people like him the views)

Haha, good point. Just for the record, since it was me that posted this, I do not follow the guy, but because I'm always searching for automotive stuff, his videos often pop up, and when I saw the Bullnose I couldn't resist.

His videos always comes up cause youtube promotes him like crazy. I do youtube searches at work for some vehicles to locate connectors and such and they will recommend to me as the top search result a video of his about how bmw is going out of business or some bs.

Funny, but yeah, I think he's pretty much FOC! BTW, have you ever seen inside his garage/shop? I'd love to look for a tool in that mess!

Funny, but yeah, I think he's pretty much FOC! BTW, have you ever seen inside his garage/shop? I'd love to look for a tool in that mess!

he gave most of that away and left the rest. He moved last year up to Tennessee he has a new home with a semi sunken garage. What shocked me is his little 92/93 toyota that he brags on that hasnt moved in his back yard since around 2002 or so he took and towed that piece of junk to Tennessee with him instead of just junking it since it doesnt run.