Bullnose Forums

Group 31 batteries

No I have a 1996, I dont own a bullnose lol. You must thought I was the OP. I was sharing some thoguhts about AGM and a possible tray if there was a way to mount one sideways(it would allow the fitment of another 31 if desired if it was possible) haha sorry for that mix up

Ok, my bad. I'll blame it on COVID, from which I'm trying to recover. (That's my excuse for everything right now.)

Sorry to hear you caught it, Gary.

Hopping it wasn't during your last vacations. Seems to me that a hurricane would have be enough for this trip.

Take care.

Actually, there were two hurricanes and COVID. Fiona chased us north, as you know, and then we were to fly from Montreal to Charlotte and Ian decided he was going there first. So we changed course to DFW.

Then when we got home we were feeling ill so the next morning we took the test. You are supposed to wait 20 minutes to read it, but at 2 minutes mine was yelling "Dude, you have COVID!" That was 13 days ago and I'm still feeling like someone is sitting on my chest. And I'm tired. But each day is a little bit better.