Bullnose Forums

Now that I am at 3rd base on the Bronco project . . back to step 1

And from what I can remember they (cables) both connect to the switch in the same area as in pic number 2

Yes I know right where they connect. So estimate is 30" for one and about 45-50" for the other. Is that about right? See my cables are in no way that long, not even in the ballpark. And this is what I was trying to find out. I'm going to go to a pick and pull next week for a few things for the fleet, so I'll look for some. If anyone here has a set, let me know. Thanks

Yes I know right where they connect. So estimate is 30" for one and about 45-50" for the other. Is that about right? See my cables are in no way that long, not even in the ballpark. And this is what I was trying to find out. I'm going to go to a pick and pull next week for a few things for the fleet, so I'll look for some. If anyone here has a set, let me know. Thanks

PetesPonies,

If you cannot find good used or NOS ones, I have read where some have fabricated similar cables using throttle cables for lawn mowers.

Yeah always a choice. NOS won't be though :) Thanks

Stopped at the pick -n-pull. Can't call it local, because it's not. 3 hrs on the road round trip. But it's a nice one. Found the two cables I needed and some A pillar trim pieces. $19 for everything. I think I saw 8 or 9 Bullnoses there.

new_pieces.jpg.73c863a6bd47812416cf95973308c066.jpg

Stopped at the pick -n-pull. Can't call it local, because it's not. 3 hrs on the road round trip. But it's a nice one. Found the two cables I needed and some A pillar trim pieces. $19 for everything. I think I saw 8 or 9 Bullnoses there.

Nice score. I wish we had some Bullnoses at our local pick and pull yard.