Bullnose Forums

Good day to everyone

dwward01

Thank you for excepting my membership. I am hoping to find some very good help here, have a serious issue...

First.. I have a 1982 bronco with a 351 windsor (wife's vehicle) with a srod 3 speed w/ overdrive (4 speed) thats been parked for about 20 years (since we met, lol). When we did meet, transmission was getting rebuilt, but taken out by someone else, during this, someone stole the transfer case linkage and mounting brackets. I've came up with most of the parts, except the mounting brackets, serious issue. I would have thought, Aftermarket, no problem, well.. seems they make those up to 1980 and after 1983, laughs. I'm hoping that maybe someone here might have any ideas for me,

thank you again for all your time

David

Welcome, David! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where’s home? We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state. Who knows, maybe you are close to one of us.

On the linkage, most of that is common stuff, so I’m sure we can help you find what you need.

Thank you gary..weaverville, california. Originally from antioch , california, moved way up north a few years back. ty