Bullnose Forums

Heater control panel

Waine5550

study this a little further. i believe that your truck is an 85 i f i remember correctly. the lever for the temp will use a cable to operate the door from heater core to evaporator and back but the multi function control on the bottom uses a third arm of the lever to operate the vacuum switch to select which motor/servo is needed to change from defrost, floor, vent etc. therefore the cable end is rendered obsolete.

study this a little further. i believe that your truck is an 85 i f i remember correctly. the lever for the temp will use a cable to operate the door from heater core to evaporator and back but the multi function control on the bottom uses a third arm of the lever to operate the vacuum switch to select which motor/servo is needed to change from defrost, floor, vent etc. therefore the cable end is rendered obsolete.

I’m on a cruise ship at the moment trying to outrun Fiona so don’t have the time to research it, but I tend to remember that it varies by whether you have heat only or A/C. You can figure that out here: https://www.garysgaragemahal.com/hvac-systems.html