Bullnose Forums

Passenger assist handle kit [E6TZ-9940346-A] - NOS

For hanging towels. But Scott is now cornering the market for these things. However, I had a conversation with his wife about using those things as grab handles since I handed one to their daughter and asked her to take it to her father. The question was something like "What is he going to do with that!?!?!?" She seemed aghast that he would put it on that beautiful truck. :nabble_smiley_evil:

For hanging towels. But Scott is now cornering the market for these things. However, I had a conversation with his wife about using those things as grab handles since I handed one to their daughter and asked her to take it to her father. The question was something like "What is he going to do with that!?!?!?" She seemed aghast that he would put it on that beautiful truck. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Toilet tissue dispenser while "overlanding"?

Toilet tissue dispenser while "overlanding"?

LOL! Yes, that would be appropriate. But somehow I can't figure out how nor where to mount it. The current roll of TP is in the organizer behind the seat with a plastic baggy and a small shovel. So not knowing where I'll go I don't know where to mount it. :nabble_thinking-26_orig:

Not ashamed to admit it - I kind of like them

:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Though the face my wife made when I showed her where they went on the 86 told me that I should hold off for awhile. I am thinking it would go well on my 1 ton though.

Though the face my wife made when I showed her where they went on the 86 told me that I should hold off for awhile.

Yup, that's the look I got. She looked at your truck in all its glory, looked at the towel rack, and turned up her nose. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I wouldn’t mind having them, good place to hang my cane while I try to find my keys!