Bullnose Forums

1983 f350 c&c

tophatf350

engine runs good 97000 miles just replacing a few things radiator waterpump hoses belts fan clutch.just trying the best route for cooling.i understand about the clutch on the fan now.thanks for that info.i cant seem to locate the right size radiator on amazon my radiator is approx 21h 24w 2.5thick the radiators shown are 27.5 tall any suggestions on where to perchase the right one.also will the replacement fan clutch automatically be heavyduty being its cab and chassis.any upgrades ? thanks

also my truck was built november 1982

engine runs good 97000 miles just replacing a few things radiator waterpump hoses belts fan clutch.just trying the best route for cooling.i understand about the clutch on the fan now.thanks for that info.i cant seem to locate the right size radiator on amazon my radiator is approx 21h 24w 2.5thick the radiators shown are 27.5 tall any suggestions on where to perchase the right one.also will the replacement fan clutch automatically be heavyduty being its cab and chassis.any upgrades ? thanks

I wouldn't have thought that a cab and chassis truck would have a different radiator than a pickup. The Master Parts Catalog doesn't show them as different and Rock Auto shows that the radiator should be 27 1/2" high.

Maybe they are measuring differently than you are?

I wouldn't have thought that a cab and chassis truck would have a different radiator than a pickup. The Master Parts Catalog doesn't show them as different and Rock Auto shows that the radiator should be 27 1/2" high.

Maybe they are measuring differently than you are?

thats what is throwing me a curve the height is 21.25 same from bottom of core support to top

• 3 weeks later...