Bullnose Forums

2022 Truck Show Results

Gary Lewis

I've posted the first round of results from the show at Truck Shows/2022 Truck Show in the menu above. I say "first round" because I'd like to add a bit more info to it. For instance, I don't actually know for sure which trucks won the various classes. :nabble_smiley_cry:

So if some of y'all know please tell me - like point out which picture captures said truck? And if there's info that should be in there please tell me that as well.

But at least we have Pass #1.

Looks great.

Good thing we had Matthew to represent the Bullnose on the podium :nabble_smiley_happy:

Wow, bigger turn out this year with some very nice trucks! Stinks I had to miss it. Some thoughts for next year's show......

Based off what I'm seeing, thinking the turnout may be even bigger next year. In that, we may have to divide up the classes. I mean seriously, we are a Bullnose entity and it would stink if a bunch of non-bullnose owners took home all the hardware....LOL!

Also, it would be nice to get photos of trucks with owner. Gary, I volunteer to take on that responsibility next year if you're okay with that? I can do all the photo posting as well.

Also, have we determined a date for next year's show? Seems there's some pro's and con's for having it over the Labor Day weekend. I think we need to look in to that again. But, what works best for those who are willing to travel???

Wow, bigger turn out this year with some very nice trucks! Stinks I had to miss it. Some thoughts for next year's show......

Based off what I'm seeing, thinking the turnout may be even bigger next year. In that, we may have to divide up the classes. I mean seriously, we are a Bullnose entity and it would stink if a bunch of non-bullnose owners took home all the hardware....LOL!

Also, it would be nice to get photos of trucks with owner. Gary, I volunteer to take on that responsibility next year if you're okay with that? I can do all the photo posting as well.

Also, have we determined a date for next year's show? Seems there's some pro's and con's for having it over the Labor Day weekend. I think we need to look in to that again. But, what works best for those who are willing to travel???

As of now we have 5 votes in the When Should The Truck Show Be In 2023? thread. And that's no where near enough to make a decision. Maybe when we have it isn't important? :nabble_anim_confused:

As for classes, I'm not sure we have enough in any class to break it up. Maybe break it up by Dent, Bump, Bullnose, etc. But we had a '23 and another in the 20's, so how do we handle that?

But on the photography, I'd love to have you take that over, John! PLEASE!!!