Bullnose Forums

Help, Please, On Pricing This Stuff!!!!

Shaun & Larry - Thanks. So maybe $5 ea or $25 for the lot of them early in the day, and then $1/ea late? And do either of you want some of them? We can make a deal. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Bill - Ok, I think I'm "there" on carb pricing.

I'll take the three identicals without the trunk buttons. I'll email you later regarding payment.

Shaun - I'll pull those for you as well. :nabble_smiley_good:

Shaun - I'll pull those for you as well. :nabble_smiley_good:
Ok folks, I think I've priced everything. And while I'd like to say I've catalogued everything, many of the things have just been put in a tote that says "$2/item" or somesuch on it. But I've created the spreadsheet shown below that lists the big stuff.

Also, I've included links to pics of some of the more expensive things in hopes that they will help people understand what's there. But I'd appreciate it if you'd peruse the list and tell me what questions you have. Do the links to the pics work for you? Are more pics needed? Etc.

EDIT: You can also click the Books tab at the bottom of the s/s to see the majority of the books that will be for sale. I say "majority" since we found more books as we cleaned out the shop and I've not gotten all of those included in the inventory.

Ok folks, I think I've priced everything. And while I'd like to say I've catalogued everything, many of the things have just been put in a tote that says "$2/item" or somesuch on it. But I've created the spreadsheet shown below that lists the big stuff.

Also, I've included links to pics of some of the more expensive things in hopes that they will help people understand what's there. But I'd appreciate it if you'd peruse the list and tell me what questions you have. Do the links to the pics work for you? Are more pics needed? Etc.

EDIT: You can also click the Books tab at the bottom of the s/s to see the majority of the books that will be for sale. I say "majority" since we found more books as we cleaned out the shop and I've not gotten all of those included in the inventory.

Gary, the 4300 is not a Holley, it is a Motorcraft and technically a 4300D if my memory is correct. Doing some looking that is designated a 4350 and is equipt with an altitude compensator from the looks of it. I just looked a manual for it, and it appears to be a 1977-78 with altitude compensator. Applicable trucks probably 1977-79 with a 460.

Gary, the 4300 is not a Holley, it is a Motorcraft and technically a 4300D if my memory is correct. Doing some looking that is designated a 4350 and is equipt with an altitude compensator from the looks of it. I just looked a manual for it, and it appears to be a 1977-78 with altitude compensator. Applicable trucks probably 1977-79 with a 460.

Good catch, Bill. I'll change that.

Bill - As it turns out it has a tag on it, D7VE-TA, and that is for a 1977 full-sized Ford car with the 460 and it is a hi-altitude carb. :nabble_anim_claps:

Well, if no one buys it, I may discuss it with you. That plus the loan of a DS-II system would let me break in the cam in the new engine. I could stick it on Darth's present engine to set it up using a setup like you did on BB to drop the pressure while breaking in the cam.

Well, if no one buys it, I may discuss it with you. That plus the loan of a DS-II system would let me break in the cam in the new engine. I could stick it on Darth's present engine to set it up using a setup like you did on BB to drop the pressure while breaking in the cam.

Sounds like a plan, Stan. I still have the dizzy, DS-II module, carb adapter, and regulators laying around. So you could plug the regulators in where your fuel rails connect, stab the dizzy in, bolt a carb on, and fire it up. And, IIRC, I have your extra EEC-V ECU and test harness, so I should return that at the same time.

I think the next engine I build I am going to try this place. If I don't go roller cam.

http://www.camresearchcorp.com/camking/