Bullnose Forums

From a muddy past to a clean retreat

Wow! What a huge improvement! :nabble_anim_claps:

My son asked when I'm going to have Big Blue painted. Told him no way did I want to do that as I want to use him and that means he'll get dirty, scratched, and maybe dinged. And sure enough, he has. So I agree, no more mud for Big Blue's Big Brother. :nabble_smiley_wink:

BTW, I expect another nice Christmas photo of Big Brother this year.

For sure, it will be a pleasure!

But please, before talking about snow, let me taste a little more of this summer, so short in these northern latitudes!

:nabble_smiley_wink:

I can't speak for John/Machspeed, but since he lives near me I suspect he, like me, is ready for autumn and cooler temps. This has been a looooooooooooong hoooooooooooot summer, and I'm ready for it to be over.

I can't speak for John/Machspeed, but since he lives near me I suspect he, like me, is ready for autumn and cooler temps. This has been a looooooooooooong hoooooooooooot summer, and I'm ready for it to be over.

LOL! Gary, I can easily imagine!

I am kind of Polar Bear, over 86ºF (30ºC), I simply die...

Just reading at the Forum how much AC is a matter of concern for members south of the border.

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Although I can appreciate some warmer temps, as we have now. Leaves are already (!) beginning to tint bit of pale-yellowish-green, fall is sneaking up on us, we'll be in full colours in six weeks, then suddenly leafless trees.

Summer here is never long.

"Sigh"

LOL! Gary, I can easily imagine!

I am kind of Polar Bear, over 86ºF (30ºC), I simply die...

Just reading at the Forum how much AC is a matter of concern for members south of the border.

:nabble_smiley_evil:

Although I can appreciate some warmer temps, as we have now. Leaves are already (!) beginning to tint bit of pale-yellowish-green, fall is sneaking up on us, we'll be in full colours in six weeks, then suddenly leafless trees.

Summer here is never long.

"Sigh"

Yesterday it was 105F here. And we've had far more days above 100F this summer than we have in a long, long time. I'm ready for it to be over - especially since the show is in two weeks.

And we've had far more days above 100F this summer than we have in a long, long time.

:nabble_smiley_scared:

This furnace is inhumane! I fully understand your impatience for a cooler season!

I'm ready to face the cold if it can free you from this hell.

International Bullnose solidarity!

Let's come the snow!

:nabble_smiley_good:

❄️❄️❄️❄️