Bullnose Forums

Interior trim help

tanman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this in a jy 1980 F250 last week and thought it amusing and somewhat relevant. I guess if you are going to spray foam, REALLY spray foam.

wow that really looks as if that was done to fill in the crushed cab corner. what did the outside look like? does great stuff hold bondo? i have not tried that yet. could be a thing!:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

wow that really looks as if that was done to fill in the crushed cab corner. what did the outside look like? does great stuff hold bondo? i have not tried that yet. could be a thing!:nabble_head-rotfl-57x22_orig:

Dane - I'd say it would be effective at that. No doubt sealed in all that lost pocket change and chunks of rust!

Mat - it was a dump bed truck that sustained some major damage but I didn't look close enough to see how. That was only the tip of the foamberg. To rockers panel was filled and I think the passenger door didn't escape either.

Good question about the bondo :nabble_smiley_happy: Around here I see quite a few trucks that have the rocker panels filled with foam. Can't imagine it does much but trap moisture in there.