Bullnose Forums

One Month From Today - BE THERE!

That's the night that we are hosting quite a few from the forum for dinner, including Darin/Oz Econoline & his Anita from Australia, Ken Blythen & his wife from New Zealand, David, Jonathan, Don/Pebcak & his wife Stacey from Texas, Jim/The Human Wrench from MO, Vinny from Canada, and several others whose names escape me. (If I've missed you I'm sorry, but please let me know you are coming.) And, there's a 50/50 chance Ray Cecil will be there.

In addition, Cash Billups & his fiance Cassie hope to be there that night. Their wedding is the following Saturday and they may not make the show due to prep'ing for it, but hope to at least make the get-together on Friday night.

So, you might want to set an alarm clock. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Gary, has there been any discussion on a diagnostic session for the Bullnose era trucks. Thinking anyone in the area/state that would like us to look at their truck. Of course the truck would have to make it to Skiatook…

What do I need to bring to the cook-out ?

Chris, do you need any help working on your truck this weekend ?

Gary, has there been any discussion on a diagnostic session for the Bullnose era trucks. Thinking anyone in the area/state that would like us to look at their truck. Of course the truck would have to make it to Skiatook…

What do I need to bring to the cook-out ?

Chris, do you need any help working on your truck this weekend ?

There hasn't been any talk about a diagnostic session. I'm going to guess that for the most part the trucks that will be there that night will be pretty well checked out. However, Jonathan has just put a new (to him) dizzy in his and the vacuum advance was tuned for David's truck, so there could be some work done there.

And if you get with Chris twixt now and then that may help his MPG getting here, so that's a very good idea.

But there might be some on Saturday that will want to talk with you, if not have you look at their truck. So your services would certainly be appreciated. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for Friday evening, we are "catering" it. Mac's BBQ is one of the best places in this part of the country, so once we have a handle on how many are coming we'll order enough meat for them and then nibble on the leftovers for the rest of the weekend. But thanks for the offer. :nabble_smiley_wink:

That's the night that we are hosting quite a few from the forum for dinner, including Darin/Oz Econoline & his Anita from Australia, Ken Blythen & his wife from New Zealand, David, Jonathan, Don/Pebcak & his wife Stacey from Texas, Jim/The Human Wrench from MO, Vinny from Canada, and several others whose names escape me. (If I've missed you I'm sorry, but please let me know you are coming.) And, there's a 50/50 chance Ray Cecil will be there.

In addition, Cash Billups & his fiance Cassie hope to be there that night. Their wedding is the following Saturday and they may not make the show due to prep'ing for it, but hope to at least make the get-together on Friday night.

So, you might want to set an alarm clock. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I have two alarm clocks for getting up at this hour, a primary and a backup since it's so easy to beat the primary into submission when it makes noise and go back to sleep.

I think I'm OK on the truck, it's about as ready as it's going to get but thanks for asking, Vinny. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I have two alarm clocks for getting up at this hour, a primary and a backup since it's so easy to beat the primary into submission when it makes noise and go back to sleep.

I think I'm OK on the truck, it's about as ready as it's going to get but thanks for asking, Vinny. :)

Eleven more days! :nabble_anim_jump: