Bullnose Forums

One Month From Today - BE THERE!

Just a reminder, the show/swap meet is 1 month from today - Sept 15th. :nabble_anim_jump:

And, things are coming together. I'm ordering the t-shirts tonight, and I picked up the trophies today. Unfortunately they misspelled garagemahal, so they'll have to send the replacement pieces to me via the mail, but that shouldn't be too big of a job to replace them.

And, for categories I stayed with the ones we had last year since I have 140 ballots left and if we changed categories I'd have to print more ballots. But, here's what they look like, although the last line will be "garysgaragemahal.com":

2018_Trophy.thumb.jpg.dcbfb198f9adb6066d8b63a886459a69.jpg

Looks great Gary!

I can't wait to come up and see y'all. Even if I don't get the time to finish my "To Do List" on the truck.

I've long-ago given up on my list. We have live-in grandtwins, and we are enjoying them very much, but it doesn't leave much time for trucking. However, there will be time for that after they go back home.

I've long-ago given up on my list. We have live-in grandtwins, and we are enjoying them very much, but it doesn't leave much time for trucking. However, there will be time for that after they go back home.

Unfortunately, my to do list includes renewing my passport.

Still on the road chasing hailstorms, but it's starting to wind up and had I been on the ball a little earlier this summer, I likely could have made it, but now it's a long wait for new documents.

So anyways, hope everyone enjoys the show!

Unfortunately, my to do list includes renewing my passport.

Still on the road chasing hailstorms, but it's starting to wind up and had I been on the ball a little earlier this summer, I likely could have made it, but now it's a long wait for new documents.

So anyways, hope everyone enjoys the show!

Ray - Wish you could have made it, but there's always next year. Surely you can get your passport renewed by then? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Works for us. So you'll leave CO on Friday morn?

Yes, sir.

I'm up at 4:00 - 4:30 every weekday to be at work by 6 so am used to getting up & leaving home early but we'll see what happens, I remember having slept in one time and didn't leave Denver until 7:00-ish and didn't get there 'til ~9 at night, I don't want to do it that way again but sometimes the notion of sleep is just toooo overwhelming. ;)

Yes, sir.

I'm up at 4:00 - 4:30 every weekday to be at work by 6 so am used to getting up & leaving home early but we'll see what happens, I remember having slept in one time and didn't leave Denver until 7:00-ish and didn't get there 'til ~9 at night, I don't want to do it that way again but sometimes the notion of sleep is just toooo overwhelming. ;)

Which makes bedtime right about now, which is kinda distressing since it's still kinda light & warm outside.

BTW the morning news that's on at o'dark:30 is already talking about fog out on the eastern plains. Summer is closing fast....

Yes, sir.

That's the night that we are hosting quite a few from the forum for dinner, including Darin/Oz Econoline & his Anita from Australia, Ken Blythen & his wife from New Zealand, David, Jonathan, Don/Pebcak & his wife Stacey from Texas, Jim/The Human Wrench from MO, Vinny from Canada, and several others whose names escape me. (If I've missed you I'm sorry, but please let me know you are coming.) And, there's a 50/50 chance Ray Cecil will be there.

In addition, Cash Billups & his fiance Cassie hope to be there that night. Their wedding is the following Saturday and they may not make the show due to prep'ing for it, but hope to at least make the get-together on Friday night.

So, you might want to set an alarm clock. :nabble_smiley_wink: