Bullnose Forums

Hello and thanks for the add

vicp21

Thanks for adding me. I found about this forum from a post in the ford-trucks forum. I recently picked up an '82 flareside and an '87 (non-bull I know) flareside. My hope is to get at least one of them daily, maybe both.20180503_123823.jpg.08ab31873ca8edff779b89f42de68c8c.jpg

Welcome! Glad you found us. :nabble_anim_handshake:

You'll have to start a thread/topic in the main section or project section about your trucks. But the Flareside looks cool. Can't tell for sure from the pic, but it looks like it may be the 300 six, and those are good truck engines.

Anyway, WELCOME!!

You'll have to start a thread/topic in the main section or project section about your trucks. But the Flareside looks cool. Can't tell for sure from the pic, but it looks like it may be the 300 six, and those are good truck engines.

Anyway, WELCOME!!

Welcome, vicp21! :nabble_anim_claps:

Anyway, WELCOME!!

300/6, C4, 9in, manual everything, no radio ha

Nice trucks!

My 1984 Flareside is a bare bones truck also with no radio;).

Did you get them at an auction or something?

And did you say you picked up a 1987 Flareside as well? If so, that was the very last year for the Flareside, and it has unique one year only rear fenders, FYI. I think most would consider an '87 Flareside to be somewhat rare.

Where are you located?

Nice trucks!

And did you say you picked up a 1987 Flareside as well? If so, that was the very last year for the Flareside, and it has unique one year only rear fenders, FYI. I think most would consider an '87 Flareside to be somewhat rare.

Where are you located?

Where is a good question. We have a map, shown in the menu as Bullnose Forum/Member's Map, which shows the approximate location for some of our members. Happy to add you if I had a location.

• 2 years later...

Nice trucks!

Where are you located?

Michigan, apparently I forgot to reply sorry