Bullnose Forums

new guy!

Just found this site, I know its going to be a great resource!

I just picked up a 1981 4x4 flareside with a C6 and 351M. Body is rough, but it runs and drives after a little work and seems pretty solid. It has a 4"(??) lift and 33" tires, a little tall for my liking but I am warming up to it.

Looking forward to fixing this rig up, and using the info and knowledge of this group to help me along the way.

IMG-1840.jpg.d1f5da153be72421f39f6e5ae4e9ca7f.jpgIMG-1852_(1).jpg.d37db3bf65ad9e5592b062c25955fcc9.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck. Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or projects where we can follow what you do to and with it.

And where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Nice truck. Hope you'll start a thread in the main section or projects where we can follow what you do to and with it.

And where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

Welcome!

Feel free to add me to the map Gary, my zip is 88201- Roswell, NM

I'll jump in and start a thread for the build too, thanks

Welcome, glad to have you with us! Look forward to seeing what transpires with your project. Lot's of good friendly and very knowledgeable people here. Rembrant, member above can tell you everything you would want to know about a Bullnose stepside....LOL!

Welcome, glad to have you with us! Look forward to seeing what transpires with your project. Lot's of good friendly and very knowledgeable people here. Rembrant, member above can tell you everything you would want to know about a Bullnose stepside....LOL!

Thanks for the replies, good to know there are others out there willing to take on these old rigs!

I have to admit I am attempting to bring back my college days, I had a 2WD flareside back in the 80's and it is one of those trucks I wish I had never sold.

You can bet I'll take advantage of the folks that know about these trucks and will be adding to the project thread I started (thanks to Gary for the nudge...)

Chuck

Thanks for the replies, good to know there are others out there willing to take on these old rigs!

I have to admit I am attempting to bring back my college days, I had a 2WD flareside back in the 80's and it is one of those trucks I wish I had never sold.

You can bet I'll take advantage of the folks that know about these trucks and will be adding to the project thread I started (thanks to Gary for the nudge...)

Chuck

You will be amazed how much you've done when you look back on the thread. And it is excellent reference when you want to know what part you used.