Bullnose Forum

How Many Of You Would Agree To Administrate A Bullnose Facebook Page?

If I didn't know better I'd think you guys are telling me not to do it. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, keep those cards and letters coming in. :nabble_waving_orig:

I don't use Facebook. I've never joined, never lurked. No personal experience whatsoever.

My sons (ages 26 and 28) both used to use Facebook. Both have pretty much completely abandoned it because Facebook's algorithm figured out that people will spend more time and energy on it if they are mad, so it kept petting their peeves and telling them why the other side was ruining everything. They both decided that they didn't want to be mad all the time so they almost never touch it anymore.

Lesley uses Facebook a lot. She mostly is on some pretty heavily moderated pages related to Disney, cruising and crafts, and also uses it to keep in touch with friends and family. She's a lot better than my sons (and probably than me) about ignoring the things that are supposed to make her mad, so it works pretty well for her.

Having said all of that, I don't know what it should mean to you, other than I'm not volunteering to be an admin and I'll never see the page if it's created.

I don't use Facebook. I've never joined, never lurked. No personal experience whatsoever.

My sons (ages 26 and 28) both used to use Facebook. Both have pretty much completely abandoned it because Facebook's algorithm figured out that people will spend more time and energy on it if they are mad, so it kept petting their peeves and telling them why the other side was ruining everything. They both decided that they didn't want to be mad all the time so they almost never touch it anymore.

Lesley uses Facebook a lot. She mostly is on some pretty heavily moderated pages related to Disney, cruising and crafts, and also uses it to keep in touch with friends and family. She's a lot better than my sons (and probably than me) about ignoring the things that are supposed to make her mad, so it works pretty well for her.

Having said all of that, I don't know what it should mean to you, other than I'm not volunteering to be an admin and I'll never see the page if it's created.

I would have to pass as well. As a software engineer I've followed some of the various Facebook privacy controversies over the years and left the platform about 8 years ago.

I would have to pass as well. As a software engineer I've followed some of the various Facebook privacy controversies over the years and left the platform about 8 years ago.

im in the "i hate fb group" i couldnt do any because im a fumbling rookie as it is. i wrench! im no one to help any one with social media. and i found this forum while doing research for a truck i was building and read along for a long time before actually joining. fb had nothing to offer me